What To Expect
- Review of your medical history and symptoms.
- Thorough external examination assessing both the pelvic floor muscles and associated areas in a private treatment room.
- If indicated based on the results of the evaluation, your doctor may then conduct an internal pelvic floor evaluation.
- Finally a detailed explanation of your diagnosis and the upcoming plan of care.
- Internal or External Biofeedback
- Internal Muscle stimulation or relaxation
- Visceral Manipulation
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Release
- Bladder/Bowel Training
- Both Internal and External Soft Tissue Manipulation
- Breathing and Relaxation Techniques
- Strengthening Exercises
- Pelvic Floor and Core Muscle Exercises
- Sport Specific Exercise
- Education on Diet, Activity Modification, Posture and Behavioral Techniques
- Progressive return to Athletic movements and performance